Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kuntzman Family Pictures


My brothers and I decided we would have professional pictures taken for my parents as their Christmas present.  This may sound easy, but is actually really difficult to arrange, since we live in NH and Dale lives in PA.  Not to mention all the kids schedules.  But we made it happen.  Jclaytorphotography took the pictures by the old dam in Kent.  They turned out great and Jen did a fabulous job!  If I had to guess, it was alot like herding cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment