Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play date

When I was pregnant, I took a maternity yoga and swim class.  I loved it and highly recommend it.  Not only was it great physical activity while pregnant, but I made a lot of friends from it too.  We still all get together for play dates.  The play date has evolved to weekends, as we all go back to work.  They have also become family events.  Keep in mind though, the guys sneak off and play poker.

The kids ages span,  with almost 4 months difference between Jesse (5 1/2 months), the oldest, and the youngest at 8 weeks old.  Thanks Stephanie and Slade for hosting!





1 comment:

  1. How cute!!! That is so great that you all still get together.

    ReplyDelete