Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Backyard Campout

Scott and I bought a new tent, since our family has grown.  Scott nicknamed the tent, a monstrosity.  It is a ten person tent, with something like 177 sq ft of space.  You can stand upright in the tent.  It is nice.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the tent set up.

We weren't sure how Jesse was going to take to camping, so we tried it out in our backyard for a night.  He did fine.  (He sleeps in his pack and play - yes, it is that big.)

We had a good time!  Got familiar with the tent setup and take down.  Now we are excited to camp again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment