Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jesse's 1st Birthday Party

While we were in Ohio visiting, we celebrated Jesse's 1st Birthday.  His party was at a pavillon in Plum Creek in Kent.  The weather was fantastic and the company was even better.  I think a good time was had by all!  The kids seemed to have a great time.

Jesse had a smash cake.  It was his first cake.  He did great with it.  About half way through, he decided that it was more fun to feed Mom the cake than it was to eat it himself.  It is truly a memory I hope never to forget!  He was laughing soo hard, while feeding me cake, that he was having a hard time breathing.  It was too cute.  By the end, Jesse and I were both covered in cake.  The only difference was we weren't planning on me being covered in cake too, as I wasn't in just a diaper.  

Thank you to all who helped us to pull off this party.  I can honestly say, it couldn't of happened without your efforts.  Scott and I are appreciative.  Thank you!





























1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! What a fun party it was! I love the pic of Tom. Very Funny! Miss you guys already! Love ya. Shell

    ReplyDelete