Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Sunday, January 22, 2012

Diaper Changes

Lately, Jesse has become very restless when I change his diaper.  He is only like this for me.  For Scott, he will just lay there.  So I have had to become very unique in ways of entertaining him during diaper changes.  This includes playing the games 'where does the diaper go' and 'where does Jesse's pants go'.  Scott grabbed a photo of the second one. 

Yes...those are Jesse's pants on my head.  I may look silly, but I would rather look silly than be covered in poo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment