Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Grandpa and Grandma Kuntzman visit NH and bring us our new car!

Grandpa and Grandma Kuntzman came to the East coast for a visit from Saturday May 5 through Monday May 7th, 2012.  They visited both of my brothers, Pat in New Jersey and Dale in Massachusetss, on the way up to New Hampshire.  It was a short visit, but I know they loved seeing Jesse.  We loved the fact that they brought us our new vehicle!

We have been humming and hawing for a while whether it was worth keeping the Jeep Grand Cherokee until it absolutely died or to sell it, while we could still get a couple of bucks for it.  After much conversation, we finally decided that we would put it on Craigslist and if it sold, we would THEN look for a new vehicle. 

With that being said, the Jeep was online for less than a week before it sold.  If that was enough of a whirl wind, Scott ended up winning an ebay auction for a Chevy Traverse that evening.  Nothing like acting fast!  But we got a FANTASTIC deal, except that the car was located in Detroit.

So thanks to my father, who jumped on a bus from Ohio to Detroit to pick it up and then drove back to Ohio and picked up my mother.  The two of them then made their way northeast to deliver our new vehicle.

Although I am really excited to have bought/been able to afford the cross-over that we wanted, I am really sad to see the Jeep go.  We bought the Jeep Grand Cherokee the week that I graduated from college, four weeks before we got married.  It was a fantastic vehicle and it will greatly be missed!
But here is the new vehicle...YEAH!
 

And did I mention that it has two sunroofs!



No comments:

Post a Comment