Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bryan and Kristin's Farewell Party

Bryan and Kristin have moved to Texas.  We were in Ohio before they moved and were able to go to their farewell party.  I am really glad we got a chance to see them before they moved.  I am incredibly glad to hear that all of the pieces fell into place for them.  They sold their house the day before they left.

It was really neat to see how a new generation has emerged.  There were plenty of little ones to be found.  If I wasn't holding Jesse, I had another little one in my hands instead.

It was alot of fun and really nice to get to catch up with friends we don't see very often.  Thanks Bryan and Kristin for letting us 'self invite' ourselves.  Hope you are enjoying Texas!












No comments:

Post a Comment