Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter Playdate

Since we weren't able to spend Easter with family, we decided to host a 'nomads' Easter for all of Jesse's friends.  There was a total of 5 couples and kids (15 total).  I think everyone had a nice time.  The kids got to play together for a bit.  We were even able to have a site down dinner.  The kids were lined up in various activity centers, jumpers and walkers, but we did it.

I am upset that I didn't get any pictures of Jesse in his Easter suit.  He sat thru Easter Service without a peep, but fell asleep on the ride home, so we never got any pictures.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment