Subhead
In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.
With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Easy baby food 2nd edition by Joan Ahlers and Cheryl Tallman is the book I started out with. It comes in the So Easy baby Food kit sold at Babies R Us online. it comes with a quick reference guide for your fridge and a cd and a book and 2 so easy food trays. I have pictures of the trays on my blog. I bought extra trays online from Walmart. I like the trays because u can stack them. But you could use regular ice cube trays. I borrowed the book Top 100 Baby Purees by Annabel Karmel author of Top 100 Finger foods from Jenny and Rachel. It has been helpful too but I really like So easy baby food to get you started!
ReplyDeletewholesomebabyfood.com is awesome! I just made my first batch of baby food last weekend.
ReplyDelete