Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow and Ice

If you can believe that it is the middle of January and we really haven't been in a big storm.  There was a big storm in NH between Christmas and New Year's, but we were in Ohio.  Ohio has had some storms too, but we were in NH.  So we were kinda excited when we got snow last Wednesday 1/12/11.  We got 16+ inches in about 12 hours. 

I worked from home.  Scott left the house to snow blow.  He did our driveway and the neighbors.  The neighbors were so appreciative, the invited us over for dinner.  So we all made the trek next door for pork chops.  Man were they good!  (Thanks again Yvette)  Scott still talks about how good they were.

Thursday morning, it was back to the city commute for me.  However, while getting on the train in the morning, I took a dive on the ice.  Landed on my hip/side.  Bruised almost instantly.  Still feeling it a week later, but it is getting easier to lay on that hip.  I am truly thankful it was only a bruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment