Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Saturday, November 24, 2012

Easter 2012

Sunday, April 8th was Easter.  We hosted an Easter dinner at our place.  Uncle Dale drove up from Connecticut to join us.  Our friends Brice, Morgan and Emma joined us as well.  The kids had a great time.  (And Uncle Dale survived two toddlers for the afternoon.)  It was a cool day, but we still had a short Easter Egg hunt outside.

Uncle Dale and Jesse reading books.


 Emma loves the swing!





I know there is something in there...



I found one!  Now, how to get it...




I found some more eggs!



Check out my stash now...



I found one, I found one!




No comments:

Post a Comment