Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crazy Boy!

I knew Scott was a little dare devil when he was little and have always feared the worst if I had a little boy.  My fears are coming true!  This boy loves to climb on everything.  He is definately going to make me go gray early.  He are a couple of his endeavors, to help illustrate what I am talking about.

He loves to climb on top of his table.  I couldn't get a photo of him, in true action, but he was standing on it and dancing.


I got this picture from Scott one day, at work.  The caption that accompanied it simply stated 'this kid is going to seriously damage himself'.  Yes, he is climbing on his motorized truck, in an attempt to climb up onto the changing table.

No comments:

Post a Comment