In the middle of October, I had to visit my office in the Chicago area, for the week. We found a great deal on airfare, so Scott and Jesse went and visited his father in Wisconsin. Ed and Nancy live about 1.5 hours north of my office. I got an opportunity to spend some time with them as well. As always, the week flew by too quickly.
Jesse went to Wisconsin, barely walking. He came back to New Hampshire a full blown walker!
Scott, Jesse and Nancy had a fun week hanging out together. The boys kept Nancy company at her knee rehab appointments. Whenever there was some down time, Jesse loved going to the park in downtown. It was a really cool park!
We drove up to Green Bay and visited Lambeau Field. (I have to say that I think the guys enjoyed it more than the girls.)
And of course we visited Schwartz Supper Club. It is a drive, but we walk away with a full belly every time. Here is a picture of the steak Scott and I shared. We also had it for breakfast the next morning too!
Before we flew home, we walked out to the light house, on Lake Michigan. Nancy isn't a fan of the narrow path, so it was just the boys and I. Man, the fish were huge!
No comments:
Post a Comment