Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

My birthday video

Scott and Jesse got me a new video camera for my birthday.  Of course, Scott had to try it out, before he gave it to me.  While he was playing with it, he took this video. 

At 12:01 AM on my birthday, he showed me this video on his tablet.  (Don't ask me why we were still up that late.)  Naive me, thought he took it with the camera on his tablet.  It wasn't until later that day, after a good night's sleep, that I opened my present, to reveal the truth.

This video melts me, every time I watch it!  It was a fluke.  No planning was involved in shooting this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment