Subhead

In 2006, Scott and I moved to New Hampshire. But as time passed, our family grew. In 2010, we welcomed our son Jesse. Our little Lady Becca graced us in 2013.

With our lives happening at least 700 miles away from family and life-long friends, we love for you to follow along with us as our little ones grow.


Sunday, November 27, 2011

My 31st Birthday Hike

I didn't work on my birthday.  So we decided to go for a hike, late in the afternoon.  We invited Morgan and Emma to join us, as she was off work that day too.  We went for a hike at Adam's Point in Durham.  It is a really nice, hidden park.  We hiked about half of the trail, before sunset.  It takes you around the bay and was a really pretty hike.

I really enjoyed it!  I think everyone did.  Bear definitely enjoyed it too!



















No comments:

Post a Comment